The Rain Wizard Urn is a thing of beauty and clever design. Constructed with thick and durable polyethylene resin which holds up to the harshest elements, the exterior has the appearance of a terra cotta urn. The graceful lines, curves, and garnishes on the exterior make it an accent piece on your homes exterior and not something that just sticks to your house. The flat back design optimizes space used and allows you to position the barrel close to walls or flat areas. The top is the only of its kind that acts as a planter space and also self-drains when excess water is present. There is also a channel built into the rim which diverts overflowing water to the front and away from the barrel and home foundation.You can have peace of mind that you’re helping the environment by conserving water and giving your garden the best water it can get, devoid of harsh chemicals and rich in nutrients. And you can perform that conservation without sacrificing your home’s outer appearance with the very stylish and functional Rain Wizard Urn.
Good Ideas RWURN-SAN Rain Wizard Rain Barrel Urn 65-Gallon, Sandstone
- Urn shape and color add class and style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Shaped to provide optimal positioning against your home
- Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
- Routed channel diverts excess to avoid flooding your foundation and can be linked to all other Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Urn shape and color add class and style to your rain harvesting - BPA Free